Friday, September 9, 2011

I have a challenge for you...

Are you willing to accept it? Yes...of course you are...

So, here I have a nail and a bottle cap.

This represents Jesus Christ.







Here I have 6 nails (and no, I do not know what kind of nails these are - all I know is that they're grey, pointy and have heads).


They represent the trials, burdens and struggles that we go through in life.


Ok, so the challenge is for you to place all your trials, burdens and struggles on Jesus Christ (place the 6 nails on the nail and bottle cap). It's the only way that we will ever be light and Jesus Christ has told us to bring our burdens to Him. Matthew 11: 28-30 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."


Here are the rules, well at least some of the rules (we kinda make it up as we go when people ask us questions on what they can and can't do).

- You can't lay the cap and nail on the side
- You can't place any one of the 6 nails anywhere on the cap
- You can't turn the cap and nail upside down

(Um, I think that's about it for now...if you have any questions, ask me, it's easier that way)

 
 You can't do any of these...



In my next blog I'll tell you what the secret is... Good luck...

1 comment:

  1. I know the answer! I'm grateful for this lesson that originally taught me how to balance my life, and more importantly, where to balance it. I know that Jesus Christ's promise is real and that it can help anyone!

    ReplyDelete